Training: Persuasive Communication
Science of Selling
Mastering Non-Verbal Communication Through Science
Did you know that body language and nonverbal communication such as body posture, voice, intonation, facial emotions, and eye contact account for more than 70% of the efficiency of your message? It is critical to acquire these nonverbal communication skills in order to have the desired effect and impact with your message.
Discover the silent yet powerful language of the body in this transformative course. Far beyond mere gestures and facial expressions, this course will make you acutely aware of the profound impact that your body language has on your communication—and how you can wield it effectively. The course covers key concepts such as
– Impact Awareness: Gain a deep understanding of how your body language significantly shapes your interactions, conversations, and the impressions you make.
– Decode Signals: Learn to expertly read and interpret the non-verbal cues of others, amplifying your empathic skills and situational awareness.
– Charisma Uncovered: Discover the elements that make up charisma and explore how we instinctively assess it in others, for better or worse.
– Customised Toolbox: Equip yourself with proven tools and techniques to refine your own body language, ensuring your communications achieve the impact you desire.
Whether you’re in sales, management, public speaking, or simply looking to improve your interpersonal relationships, this course offers invaluable insights and practical skills to make every interaction count.
Part 1 – Body Language Demystified: Uncover the crucial elements that make up non-verbal communication and understand how they influence our perceptions and judgments of each other.
Part 2 – The Science of Charisma: Dig into the science and psychology behind charisma, discovering the key traits that captivate and influence those around you.
Part 3 – Defence Mechanisms: Gain insights into what defence mechanisms are and how they manifest. Learn the skills to both manage your own defence mechanisms and decode those of others effectively.
Part 4 – Expression and body movement: Become proficient in identifying and interpreting facial expressions and body movements. Enhance your presentation skills by perfecting your own body language and posture.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
– influence how others judge you
– adapt your behaviour to make a better impression
– better read and understand the body language of others
Duration: 1 dayAvailable in : class room and online
Contact us and find out how we can help you improve your sales training today.
Fill the form to download